We are particularly interested in promoting the translation of basic research into clinical practice. Coverage however also extends to other basic and clinical studies related to human genetics including molecular and clinical genetics, biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacogenomics, molecular biology, pharmacology and oncology. Articles of clinical interest and with clinical implications for the treatment of patients will be given preference.
Articles in the following themes are welcome, but not limited to:
- Single gene disorders, rare genetic disease, specific genetic syndromes, complex disease;
- Preventive genomics and the realization of personalized health-risk assessments;
- Bioinformatics in genetic medicine and genomics;
- Application of genetics to stem cells and pluripotent stem cells;
- Application of next-generation sequencing in clinical practice;
- Application of genetics in precision medicine;
- Application of genetics to unlocking disease mechanisms, management and target discovery;
- Utilization of genomics data for disease risk prediction and molecular classification;
- Gene-environment interactions;
- Genetic counseling;
- Integration of genomics with other "omics" platforms.
All articles published by JTGG
are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately from the date of publication. Articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
(CC BY). The CC BY allows for maximum dissemination and re-use of open access materials and is preferred by many research funding bodies. Under this license users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit) and remix (adapt) the contribution for any purposes, even commercially, provided that the users appropriately acknowledge the original authors and the source.
Authors retain the copyright of their works as well as the rights to make certain uses of the works.
For more information about the editorial team, please refer to Editorial Board
Journal Information and Statistics
Launch date: November 16, 2017
Publication model: Open access
ISSN 2578-5281 (Online)
Digital archive: Portico
Frequency: Continuously published
Please visit Contact Us
for details about different queries.