Journal of Translational Genetics and Genomics provides an automatic 100% APC waiver for regularly submitted articles. This limited waiver campaign begins in May 2022 and ends in May 2023. All manuscripts submitted within this period will participate in this event.
Topics of interest to JTGG address but are not limited to the following:
1. Genomic instability and human diseases
2. Genetics and epigenetics of complex human diseases
3. Genetics and epigenetics in obesity-associated cancers
4. Genetics and lifestyles in cancer: from etiology to clinical outcome
5. Genetics, diagnosis, and treatment of rare diseases
Publication policies of JTGG
1. To publish high-quality articles, any publication fee for all regular papers will not be charged once accepted after standard peer-review from May 2022 to May 2023.
2. All of the articles will be completed for the manuscript processing and publishing with the fastest speed and highest quality publicity on social media, such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
3. Authors of JTGG will have priority to be interviewed.
4. Authors of JTGG will have priority to serve as online webinar chairs and speakers.
Types of articles of interest to JTGG:
The article types include research article, review, case report, meta-analysis, systematic review, technical notes, commentary, letter to editor, opinion, perspective, and editorial.
The Journal of Translational Genetics and Genomics (JTGG, Online ISSN：2578-5281) is an open access international journal promoting the translation of basic research into clinical practice. The aims of JTGG are to publish high quality, original, peer-reviewed research articles of discoveries in the area of genetics and genomics. Coverage extends, but not limited to, the basic and clinical studies related to human genetics including molecular and clinical genetics, biochemistry, molecular signaling, epigenetics, pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacogenomics, molecular biology, pharmacology and oncology. The journal also emphasizes on the development of clinical potential and application of new therapeutics, disease-specific biomarkers, cellular and molecular medicine, bioinformatics, artificial intelligence, drug application, and health policy. Manuscript of interest on clinical implications for the prevention and treatment of diseases will be given preference.
JTGG will continue to publish more excellent articles. We highly hope to build an influential journal to boost the development of basic research and clinical practice. Warmly welcome to your participation.
Respectfully Submitted by the Journal Editorial Office